SHOW NOTES FOR THIS EPISODE
If you’ve ever been approached by a client asking for a proposal and want to know what to consider when scoping a consulting project, this episode is really going to help you out.
Through five steps, we’ll go through the key things you need to know from the client that will help you decide on your solution, your team and your pricing, and how to gather this information for scoping and pricing consulting proposals.
- What to ask the client at each stage of the process
- How to use consultative and coaching approaches to dig into their context, vision and objectives
- Why asking open-ended questions and giving real time support builds credibility, trust and value into the process
- What key information you need to get from the client before setting out a proposal and how to present the cost-benefits.
- How to remain flexible and adaptable in the follow up and negotiation to get to a final agreement.