SHOW NOTES FOR THIS EPISODE
Do you have a clear view of your end-to-end customer journey data analytics – a business dashboard? Do you understand how your clients go from first hearing about you to becoming loyal customers? Good, actionable data insights across each step in the journey can help you attract more ideal clients, create better relationships and improve sales ROI.
Monitoring what’s working in your client acquisition system means you can make incremental improvements that increase its effectiveness, efficiency and economy. Put simply, it helps you increase profits and customer satisfaction!
In this episode, you’ll hear about how to put a simple business dashboard into play for tracking customer journey. We look at the key metrics you need for data analytics and how to pull them together.
What you’ll learn:
– What’s a Customer Journey and Why It’s Important
– Setting up ‘Track & Trace’ Data Points for Your Customer Journey
– Ways to Optimise the Customer Journey
– Building a Single, Unified Line of Sight with a Business Dashboard
– Common Sources of Customer Journey Data
– Turning Data Insights into Actionable Improvements
– 7 Steps to Create a Business Dashboard.
- Episode 10 How to Get Consulting Clients the Leveraged Way looking at the shifts you need to make to be strategic rather than tactical.
- Episode 27 Client Acquisition Process Mapping
- Episode 31 part 2 of How to Craft an Offer and Sell It Fast focused on Building an Effective Sales Process.
- Artesian article – Optimising customer journey with data insights
- Best metrics to track in Google Analytics and Google Search Console – great article by Blair Kelly at Twenty Over Ten
- ClickTale, which is now integrated into Contentsquare, a digital analytics tool
- Business dashboard templates – Totango provide a really nice set of examples